The complex is situated in Pagnano, at the foot of the Asolan Hills, and consists of a forge, a service building behind and a dwelling. The date of “1468” and the sign with an anvil were found in the oldest part next to a Gothic window.The forge used from medieval times up to 1979 for the working of metal, harnessed the driving force supplied by a derivation of the Muson stream. The use of the complex changed during the eighteenth century when it was used for clothes fulling works. Around a century later, in 1770, activities linked to iron working were resumed. In 1989 the complex was bought by the Asolo Town Council, restored and put to work for cultural purposes.